SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

vol.5 issue2Behavior of two ecotypes of tarwi (Lupinus mutabilis sweet.) under controlled deficit irrigation and extreme low temperatures at the Choquenaira Experimental StationAgronomic behavior of the okra cultivation (Abelmoschus esculentus L.) at the Sapecho Experimental Station, Alto Beni author indexsubject indexarticles search
Home Pagealphabetic serial listing  

Services on Demand




Related links

  • Have no similar articlesSimilars in SciELO


Revista de Investigación e Innovación Agropecuaria y de Recursos Naturales

Print version ISSN 2409-1618


ARUQUIPA MAMANI, Ximena Luz; RUIZ HUANCA, Paulino  and  TICONA GUANTO, Olga. Agronomic behavior of the sea spine (Hippophae rhamnoides L.) under irrigation sheets and incorporation of hydrogel at Choquenaira Experimental Station. RIIARn [online]. 2018, vol.5, n.2, pp.29-34. ISSN 2409-1618.

Abstract Throughout the world, the main food source for herbivores is forage such as the sea spine, in this sense; the research had the objective of evaluating the agronomic behavior of the sea spine with the application of three sheets of drip irrigation and hydrogel incorporation at Choquenaira Experimental Station. The treatments were 20%, 40% and 60% of irrigation sheets and 5 g of hydrogel per plant, which were arranged under a randomized complete block design with four repetitions, the variables of the study were the percentage of capture, height of plant, number of primary branches, number ofsecondary branches, diameterofthestem and number of leaves, the evaluation was at 30days after the first application of irrigation to six plants that were identified from random sampling for each treatment, as well the yield of dry matter was determined. The results show a higher percentage of yield, higher plant height, greater number of secondary branches, greater number of leaves and higher yield in dry matter compared to other investigations carried out in the region. Treatment 3 was better compared to the other treatments with the application of 60% re-irrigated foil during the development of the crop, on the other hand treatment 2, which has 40% of irrigation foil presented a greater number of primary branches compared to other treatments, in this sense it is concluded that the greater the number of secondary branches, the greater the number of leaves and the greater the production of forage for livestock consumption. Also, with the application of 60% of irrigation sheet produces higher yield per hectare, obtaining 2455.34 kg ha-1.

Keywords : Hippophae rhamnoides L; hydrogel; agronomic behavior; dry matter yield..

        · abstract in Spanish     · text in Spanish     · Spanish ( pdf )


Creative Commons License All the contents of this journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License