SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

 
vol.16 número2Anemia del embarazo en mujeres que viven a nivel del marComplicaciones poco frecuentes de la derivación ventrículo peritoneal en el Hospital del Niñ@ Manuel Ascencio Villarroel índice de autoresíndice de materiabúsqueda de artículos
Home Pagelista alfabética de revistas  

Servicios Personalizados

Articulo

Indicadores

Links relacionados

  • No hay articulos similaresSimilares en SciELO

Compartir


Revista Científica Ciencia Médica

versión On-line ISSN 2220-2234

Resumen

CHAVEZ CHOQUE, Oscar Orlando. Using of urine strips for the screening of kidney disease in olders than 60 years. Rev Cient Cienc Méd [online]. 2013, vol.16, n.2, pp. 26-30. ISSN 2220-2234.

No human being has a real desire to grow old. Nor there is any rational being able to contemplate with equanimity the gradual decline of his physical efficiency and progressive deterioration of their physical appearance. Doing our analysis of organic impairment, in the kidney, we can identify decreased glomerular filtration rate with renal insufficiency therefore different degrees even may reach terminal. Today the literature is poor in this age group, which is why this research wants to evaluate this population, from a first level, performing a useful test, suitable, reliable and economical for mass screenings in people who are at risk develop nephropathy. We performed a descriptive, prospective, cross-sectional research, at Health Center, in the town of Quime on Inquisivi Province, from the Department of La Paz; the universe calculated was 115 people as shown, during the 1st quarter of 2010. The results were: 43% of the female population has a pathological parameter, together with clinical features of urinary tract infection with proteinuria; the other 57% of the healthy population, 14% suffer from asymptomatic proteinuria. For men, 43% have some parameter suggestive of urinary tract infection, urinary tract infection+proteinuria, glucosuria and proteinuria + glucosuria, apparently healthy 57%, 29% have asymptomatic proteinuria.

Palabras clave : Screaning; nephropathy; chronic renal insufficiency(CRI).

        · resumen en Español     · texto en Español     · Español ( pdf )

 

Creative Commons License All the contents of this journal, except where otherwise noted, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License